Grand Island Central Catholic Schools and the Development Foundation believe cost shouldn't deter families from giving their youth our acclaimed Catholic education. For this reason, tuition assistance is available, along with several scholarships, to off-set the tuition expenses at GICC.
Requests after April 23, 2019, deadline:
After April 23, please direct tuition assistance inquiries to Business Manager Mike Rohweder
(308) 384.2440. We take into consideration each family's circumstances and funds available prior to the start of the school year.
April 23 Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Application
Families can now apply for Grand Island Central Catholic's tuition assistance and scholarships for the coming school year. Please use our application form, and return it by 3:30 p.m. on Friday, April 23, 2019.
Each spring we will review this application form for the following:
- Tuition Assistance
- Dr. Mike Janda Memorial Scholarship (one $500 award)
- Francis & Arnette Kalin (Wenzl-Capaldo) Scholarship (one $1,000 award)
- Dianne Smollen Sizemore Scholarship (one $1,000 award)
- Jack and Dee McGowan Scholarship (one $1,000 award)
- Tom Randolph Mathematical Award* (two $200 awards)
- William Marshall, III Gratis Award (one senior year full-ride award)
*Please note that high school students must attach a statement demonstrating a special interest in math to be considered for this award.
April 23 Bill Dunn Memorial Scholarship Application
This application is specific to the Bill Dunn Memorial (one $1,000 award). You must also include a written recommendation from at least one teacher. Applications are reviewed in the spring.